Patch 2.07 (2.007.000 on PS5) is now live for Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut.
This patch includes the following fixes:
• Restored missing Fundoshi for some New Game+ players who had lost access to it.
• Addressed an issue where replayed missions would not grant the proper rewards until the game was reloaded.
• Addressed an issue where some supply boxes could be restocked upon checkpoint reload.
• Addressed an issue where giving the hut builder supplies then skipping the cutscene would still take the supplies but not complete the objective.
• Addressed an issue where players were not able to join in-progress Legends Survival matches via matchmaking.
• Reduced the length of haptic feedback when fast traveling
• Addressed some issues related to Activity Cards.
• Addressed an issue with Legends leaderboards visibility.
• Various UI improvements, bug and crash fixes.
In case you missed it, we previously released other post-launch patches (2.05 and 2.06), which corrected a crash some players were experiencing and resolved an issue for some players who were unable to make progress on Iki Island if they arrived wearing the Sakai Armor.
We are continuing to investigate issues and will release additional patches in the weeks to come, including fixes for Ghost of Tsushima: Legends ahead of next week’s launch of Rivals mode.
Thank you for the feedback you’ve sent us. We appreciate the reports so far!
For gameplay issues and in-game bugs, please continue to message us on Twitter (@SuckerPunchProd).